Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tonight

Tonight I started a blog so I could respond to my daughter's blog! She is a new mommy. She has a son ....Miles Wesley Mason. He is about the cutest creature on the planet...cuter that baby bunnies on a spring morning! My daughter, Shelley, is proving to be an amazing mother. You go girl!

I turned 50 in 07. I became an 8 year breast cancer survivor in 07. I became a grandmother in 07. I became an empty nester in 07. All this to say- 2007 remains one of the most eventful years of my journey on this planet. I am excited about what 2008 will hold....

Happy New Year to ALL!

Read to someone you love!

2 comments:

olivia and henry said...

you are the cutest! i have loved seeing pics and hearing stories about baby mason. shelley is such a wonderful momma!!! i'm so thrilled to watch her living out her lifelong dream of being a wife and a mom. what a precious daughter you have!
i sure wish i could see you all! it has been way too long. congratulations and many many Praises to Jesus for all that the Lord has done in your life, especially in the year 2007!
love to you,
angie

P and J Ragain said...

Have fun in NC! Give ALL of the Masons hugs for me!